Ballet as a Hobby
Ballet Career Training
Darcy Youth Ballet caters for both types of dancer.
Ballet as a Hobby
Saturday Dance Club has a ‘social and energetic vibe’ with Ballet training at the core of every class.
Students work together and individually to produce pieces for performance and personal enjoyment.
Making great friendships along the way!
Try out a class
Can I still join a Ballet class if I have not studied ballet when I was in primary school?
YES YOU CAN !
What Students Say...
- ” I choose ballet training because it makes me feel amazing and put back together after a hectic week. ” student age 16
- ” It’s a great workout – a tough class. Although everyone here has their own personal journey we all support each other because we get it. ” student age 15
- ” Ballet Classes is my place – I have found my tribe which is amazing. ” student age 16
- ” Ballet has helped shape me into the person I am, not just in a physical way but with confidence and energy for life. ” student age 16
- ” I love how I feel after class on Saturday, it can be tough but worth it ” student age 16
Opportunities for Performances, Shows, Optional Exams, Charity Events and more
- Postural Coaching
- Core Stability / Pilates
- Flexibility Training
- Endurance Training
- In Pointe Coaching
- Various Ballet Techniques
- Artistic Training
- Stage Coaching
- Emotional Dance Coaching – growth and maturity
- Meditation through Ballet
Ballet - Career Pathway
for those who want more... train for your future
Coaching one to one options
Youth Ballet Company
Third level dance goals
Can I take extra Ballet classes to train for something specific?
YES YOU CAN ! Many students do extra classes to make the most of their training options and experience.