- Giving students an opportunity to work towards a personal goal within the dance term regardless of examinations.
- Exposure to and experiencing coping with nerves and pressure in a controlled and managed system, building foundation skills for life.
- Building a sense of camaraderie and support among peers.
- Enhanced bio-mechanical skills which students can relate to, apply directly and see results within an appropriate time frame.
- Promotes and encourages a sense of achievement, self-awareness and self-belief.
- Encourages the development and use of cognitive abilities to perform complex movements.
- With no pass or fail the negative is removed, leaving a realistic target within each students own time frame and resulting in an impressive achievement