Choosing Ballet as a hobby will offer teenagers years packed with fun and exciting opportunities to perform and take on projects and challenges.
Saturday Dance Club has a ‘social and energetic vibe’ with Ballet training at the core of every class.
You can take up Ballet as a teenager even if you have not tried Ballet before. We offer beginners and improvers classes as well as more intensive training.
We recommend taking a trial class to find a suitable fit for you.
What Students Say…
- ” I dance to release the my worries, it’s the place I look forward to most each Saturday ” student age 15
- ” It’s a great atmosphere and everyone is so nice. We work Hard ! I love doing show work and getting into costumes too!” student age 14
- ” Ballet Classes is my place to escape and be myself ” student age 14
- ” I love catching up with my Ballet friends each week. I feel happy in this group. ” student age 15
- ” I love how I feel physical and mentally after class on Saturday, it can be tough but worth it .” student age 16